Last night saw the final match from the first round take place. The Grappler Flesh Grinders took on the Ruskin Arms Bar Flys in a thrilling match, one that dramatically altered the standings of the Pepslay Challenge.
As a result of the final match taking place, the fixtures for the second round can now be finalised. One pair of teams found themselves repeating their match from the first round. As per the stipulations announced with the competition, a team have been swapped with the team from the next bracket to prevent teams clashing multiple times.
Without further ado, here are the fixtures for the second round of the Pepslay Challenge 2509/10. As with the previous round, the team on the left will play at home.
- The Loren Rangers (South) vs Grappler Flesh Grinders (South)
- Karond Kar Corsairs (North) vs Atrocity Exhibition (East)
- Beaumont Blitzers (East) vs Teotigua Predators (South)
- Drackwald Deadheads (North) vs Mc Cauligh Reavers (East)
- The Innsmouth Shadows (North) vs The Bile Blitzers (South)
- Tail Slammers (North) vs The Tutsbone Jackles (East)
- Orcland Cleavers (South) vs We Tree Fellows (North)
- Valhallen Vixen’s (West) vs Ragnars Swift Velocity (West)
- Ruskin Arms Bar Flys (West) vs The Man Eaters (West)
These matches will take place on the 10th of December. For the first round, we managed to get 14 teams playing at the same time and place. Lets try and get all 18 teams together for this one.