Wotcha guys an welcome back to my broom cupboard. Its been a while since i last been in here after all that fuss a few weeks ago, but the HDWSBBL council in their infinite wisdom ave given me a second chance at behaving myself. I’m under strict instructions to stay away from stadiums if not invited and if invited in not to get drunk and fondle anyone of a female persuasion.
Anyway enough of my ramblings lets get on with all the action. Now as you should all now be aware we have started the cross divisional part of the season. For those of you not paying attention and yes i mean you Whereinthehellarewe Tribe, this part of the competition sees North vs South and East vs West. Now for some reason i seem to be missing some results either due to games not happening or the ineptitude of my halfling assistant slash spy for the HDWSBBL council Bandy Merrytook. This is what i got for you.
The first match i got for you is between Creeping Death and the Werethefuckdidtheylearnhowtoplay Tribe. On paper it should be of been an outright win to the Creeps, after narrowly losing out in their previous match they were due to dish out some pain, Norse style. Wot the hell happened. Instead of dishing some Norse style pain they took a beating Halfling style. With flings winging through the air all the Creeps could do was watch. The match ended 3-2 to the flings. Although the Creeps did manage to score it was far from the scoreline i expected. It just goes to show…
The rest of the matches that took place were the low scoring affairs that we have become accustomed to this season with the exception of the match between the Blackburners and the Defilers. Without breaking out in to much of a sweat the Defilers beat the Blackburners 2-0. The other results were Grimwood Voodoo’s 2 the Gelfs 1. Voodooy. Temper Bay Marauders 1 the Valhallen Vixens 0. Who would of guessed. Bloody useless…
Well that just about wraps things up…
Hold on, just been handed some late results. Bandy your a useless stunty twat. Universal Horrors 1, Tutsbones Jackles 0.
Deamon Stump Deamonicans 1, Elfheim Razorhawkes 0.
Talos Tobacconists 1, Lighting Claws 1.
Well that really is everything. I’ll let you know how the match between Brimstone Flayers and Wee Tree Fellows goes when it happens. Next report will be coming from the home of the Valhallen Vixens who are entertaining the Universal Horrors and i for one want a front row seat so can i heckle them as they lose, again…
Till then i’m the Janitor.
Quick Summary of Week 6
- 7 games in Cross Division – World Series 2511/12
- 15 Touchdowns scored
- 19 Casualties caused (6 resulted in Death)
- 11 Completions made
- 1 Interception made
- 28,000 fans was the highest recorded attendance.
Match Results for Week 6
(numbers in brackets are the casualties caused by each team)
World Series 2511/12 – Cross Division
- Creeping Death 2 (0) – 3 (0) Whereinthehellarewe Tribe (att 21,000)
- wth: Two Whistles (x3)
- CRD: Sindri Bladr, Gandalf Thor
- Blackburners 0 (4) – 2 (3) Drakwald Defilers (att 21,000)
- DWD: Gorsquakor (x2)
- Grimwood Voodoo 2 (1) – 1 (2) The Gelfs (att 12,000)
- GVD: Gurt Tombbrood, Dietrich Deathcheater
- GLF: Azul
- Talos Tobacconists 1 (3) – 1 (0) Lightning Claws (att 20,000)
- TAT: Virginia
- LCS: Shell Four
- Temper Bay Marauders 1 (1) – 0 (0) Valhallen Vixen’s (att 16,000)
- TBM: Garash Rockhead
- Universal Horrors 1 (2) – 0 (1) The Tutsbone Jackles (att 26,000)
- UHR: Lupus Baskervile
- Deamons Stump Deamonicans 1 (0) – 0 (2) Elfheim Razorhawks (att 28,000)
- DSD: Dushruk
Obituaries for Week 6
- Sutekh Iah (Mummie for Grimwood Voodoo): Killed by a daring Elf. How? We have no idea either…..
- Petrarich (Journeyman for The Gelfs): Killed and then rose to join the ranks of Grimwood Voodoo!
- Stabbity (Hobgoblin for Blackburners): Killed by a angry chaos player. Must of been something he said…
- Ghaar-Gor (Beastman for Drakwald Defilers): Killed by a Chaos Dwarf. He must of been worshipping the wrong Chaos God?
- Delnor Farlantier (Journeyman for Elfheim Razorhawks): Killed by a stumpy dwarf. He was only making the numbers up as well…
- Shell Seven (Underworld Goblin for Lightning Claws): Killed by a beastman. He must of called him a sheep…
Player Statistics for the (Week 6)
|4||Festus “The Pestitant”||Chaos Warrior||Drakwald Defilers||18|
|5||Little Running Behind||Halfling||Whereinthehellarewe Tribe||17|
|–||Two Whistles||Halfling||Whereinthehellarewe Tribe||17|
|7||Turgon Daeron||Catcher||Elfheim Razorhawks||15|
|–||Haggis||Linesman||We Tree Fellows||15|
|9||Rog Turin||Blitzer||Elfheim Razorhawks||14|
|–||Dushruk||Hobgoblin||Deamons Stump Deamonicans||14|
|–||(7) Dec||Catcher||We Tree Fellows||4|
|–||Dushruk||Hobgoblin||Deamons Stump Deamonicans||4|
|–||Two Whistles||Halfling||Whereinthehellarewe Tribe||4|
|6||Rog Turin||Blitzer||Elfheim Razorhawks||3|
|–||Little Running Behind||Halfling||Whereinthehellarewe Tribe||3|
|–||Gurt Tombbrood||Ghoul||Grimwood Voodoo||3|
|–||Hamilton||Catcher||We Tree Fellows||3|
|1||Festus “The Pestitant”||Chaos Warrior||Drakwald Defilers||4|
|–||Lucky Strike||Minotaur||Talos Tobacconists||4|
|4||Mehutu Se||Skeleton (Legacy)||The Tutsbone Jackles||2|
|–||Frank Shellnstein||Flesh Golem||Universal Horrors||2|
|–||Badruck Smash’burn||Black Orc Blocker||Temper Bay Marauders||2|
|–||Atem Ra||Mummie||Grimwood Voodoo||2|
|–||Sutekh Iah||Mummie||Grimwood Voodoo||2|
|–||Sesslith “The Seductive”||Chaos Warrior||Drakwald Defilers||2|
|–||Kalbaz||Skaven Blitzer||Lightning Claws||2|
|2||Macbeth||Thrower||We Tree Fellows||6|
|3||Manwe Durion||Thrower||Elfheim Razorhawks||4|
|–||Morgrat Shadowthrow||Thrower||Temper Bay Marauders||4|
|6||(03) Hamish ‘The Hammer’||Thrower||We Tree Fellows||3|
|8||Turgon Daeron||Catcher||Elfheim Razorhawks||2|
|–||Haggis||Linesman||We Tree Fellows||2|
|–||Aedeorl Coldheart||Blitzer||Brimstone Flayers||2|
|1||Zhatan Deamontongue||Chaos Dwarf Blocker||Deamons Stump Deamonicans||1|