This Competition was part of the league under a previous ruleset.
Season 13 is upon us! Unlucky for some, luckier for others! Teams need to finish in certain positions to qualify for certain competitions. The League commissioners are also handing out cash bonuses this year (just like last year) thanks to the new sponsorship deal with a brand new sponsor “Block and Dodger” for all your household trap needs. For teams who qualify for the Super Bowl Championship they will be awarded 30,000gp, teams who qualify for the League Cup Knockout will receive 20,000gp and finally teams who qualify for the Shield will receive 10,000gp. These are given at the end of the Conference League matches ready to be used for the play-offs, they will not be awarded until then even if a team is mathematically safe in their qualifying position.
Teams will play all opposing teams in their Conference League once with equal home and away matches. 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw and 0pts for a loss. When tiebreakers are required to be used the same ones apply which have done throughout the league (TD Diff, TD For, CAS For, CAS Diff…) After the matches are completed teams finishing position will determine which category they enter into the Play-Offs. Teams will be against opponents from the other conference with more details following the end of the main season.
- The First placed team will win the League and be crowned the Conference Champion. They will also gain a bye into the Super Bowl Championship Semi-Finals.
- Second and third place will qualify for the Super Bowl Championship Quarter Finals. The winner of these will face the first placed team and Conference Champion.
- Fourth will gain an automatic bye into the League Cup Semi-Finals.
- Fifth and Sixth will qualify for the League Knockout Cup Quarter Finals. The winner of these two matches will face the fourth placed team.
- Lastly seventh and eighth will be placed in the Shield knockout Semi-finals along the other two bottom placed teams.
Good luck to all the coaches this season! May Nuffle bless your balls!
|The Mousillion Patriots||7||5||1||1||15||6||9||22||4||18||16|
|The Asgard Marauders||7||0||1||6||6||18||-12||15||13||2||1|
- P: Number of games Played
- TF: Number of Touchdowns scored by the team
- TA: Number of Touchdowns scored against the team
- CF: Number of Casulties caused by the team
- CA: Number of Casulties the team has suffered
|The Asgard Marauders||7||0||6||1||6||18||15||13||4||1||0%|
|The Mousillion Patriots||7||5||1||1||15||6||22||4||6||0||71.43%|
Player Statistics for this competition
|1||Sir Louie le Pur||Blitzers||Quenelles Chevaliers||1|
|-||Renate De Margelasse||Linemen||Quenelles Chevaliers||1|
|-||Alfheim||Norse Berserker||The Asgard Marauders||1|
No Deflections have been made yet
Most Valuable Players (MVP)
|1||Squekk Buchbitter||Blitzer||Warpstone Wanders||1|
|-||Deces du la Morte||Wight Blitzer||The Mousillion Patriots||1|
|-||Bjorn Ironside||Norse Berserker||Vidarheim Thunder||1|
|-||Jotun||Yhetee||The Asgard Marauders||1|
|-||Geri||Ulfwerner||The Asgard Marauders||1|
|Winner||The Mousillion Patriots|
|3rd Place||Warpstone Wanders|
Awards assigned to Teams
|Most TD's||Warpstone Wanders||24|
|Most CAS||The Mousillion Patriots||22|
|Most INT||Quenelles Chevaliers||2|
|Most COMP||Team Chaos||26|
Awards assigned to Players
|Best Player||Sir Louie le Pur||Quenelles Chevaliers||34|
|Most TD's||Skrual Darkfang||Warpstone Wanders||9|
|Most CAS||Albus Lupin||The Mousillion Patriots||11|
|Most COMP||Arco||Team Chaos||13|