Blood Bowl returns to the HDWSBBL for it’s 14th edition and with it some pretty huge changes. This season will see the allowance of transfers between teams (same race only of course, too much paperwork otherwise!) but also see the stars of tomorrow emerge into the spotlight in the new Trainee program sponsored by the league, to encourage teams to bring youth players through the system. Along with these new editions the league has had a massive overhaul in the competitions department with no less than three official tournaments running in a seasons calendar. This means more Blood Bowl action for players and coaches but more importantly…the fans! Also the League will now be allowing friendly matches to be played throughout the season for teams who need to garner some extra income. Not only that but the league has finally caught up with the influx of the NAF official star players list and updated that.
So with all that coming in for the new season it’s going to be an action packed season with plenty of matches, carnage and plenty of McMurtys eaten.
Overall Statistics and information
This Season began in Jun 19 and is currently active. During that time, 214 Players in 15 Teams have played 32 Matches in 2 Competitions for 2 Championship Cups. So far they have managed to:
- Score 80 Touchdowns (average 2.5 per match);
- Make 51 successful Completions (average 1.6 per match);
- Cause 94 Casualties (average 2.9 per match);
- Catch 2 Interceptions (average 0.1 per match).
- Kill 15 players (average 0.5 per match).
- The Highest recorded attendance (not a Final or Semi-Final) is 27,000 fans in the match between Barack Varr Dreadnauts vs The Tlaqua Spacehoppers on 13.06.2519
Championship Cup Winners this season
Competitions this season
Team Performance this Season
Player Statistics for this Season
Most Valuable Players (MVP)