This Team was part of the league under a previous ruleset.
The cabalvision is playing Blood Bowl Championship highlights, when all of a sudden, a commercial starts. A Skaven with a goatee, dressed in a sharp-looking and expensive suit and smoking a fat cigar appears seated in an armchair. He takes a puff on his cigar, before taking it out and grinning eerily at the camra.
“Greets-Greets to you all-all. I introduce myself – my name is the Smiling Rat, Head-Head businez Div of Clan Rictus and new owner of Crag Mountain Cavers Team.
No recall the name-name? – they was worst-worst team in the sixth Cavern Cup, earned -earned Wooden Spoon and coach eaten. Well, new-new Cavers, to take League by storm.
The footage switches to a group of Goblins and Skaven, with a large Troll in the centre of the team. They then turn to one another, nod, before charging at the camra. The Smiling Rat, picks the camra up from off of the floor.
“Hope you ready-ready for a krumping you’ll never forget…” he finishes, before an unsettling grin settles over his face. The footage fades to black, with the grin remaining on screen before the commercial ends.
Established a season before the advent of the sixth Cavern Cup, the Cavers managed to get off to a mediocre start before original owner Squol Scuttlespit planned to enter the team for the HDSWBBL. A shoddy performance in pre-season and the cup followed, with the Cavers coming absolute worst in the entire competition and therefore were ‘awarded’ the Wooden Spoon Trophy with coach and owner Scuttlespit fed raw to the Smiling Rat’s Troll bodyguard – Neckthrottler.
Since then, the Smiling Rat has taken the team and under Clan Rictus’s banner and the new leadership of Holdmaster Deathwhiskers, the entire team has been pulled apart, shaken up and put back together, with very few of the ‘original’ team returning to the new squad.
Career Statistics for Crag Mountain Cavers
- P: Number of games Played
- TF: Number of Touchdowns scored by the team
- TA: Number of Touchdowns scored against the team
- CF: Number of casulties caused by the team
- CA: Number of casulties the team has suffered
- %: Teams win percentage (including Draws)
Performance by Season
Performance by Championship Cup
|Old World Conference Cup||7||3||2||2||8||7||7||17||1||1||43|
|The HDWSBBL League Cup||1||0||1||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0|
Performance by Competition
|HDWSBBL League Knockout Cup IV||1||0||1||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|Old World Conference League 2518/19||7||3||2||2||8||7||7||17||1||1||43|
- #1 - Vakflem - Skaven Thrower (70,000gp)
- #2 - Skittasnik - Skaven Blitzer (110,000gp)
- #3 - Raknik the Renderizer - Skaven Blitzer (90,000gp)
- #4 - Haskquol - Skaven Linemen (70,000gp)
- #5 - Kraklitch - Skaven Linemen (70,000gp)
- #6 - MadKap II - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #7 - Snotz - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #8 - Laughingitz III - Underworld Goblin (60,000gp)
- #9 - Blitz the Loon - Underworld Goblin (90,000gp)
- #10 - Toofpulla II - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #11 - Verminz II - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #12 - Shroom Moonz - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #16 - Bloodgutter Neckthrottler - Troll (130,000gp)
- #6 - MadKap - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #8 - Laughingitz II - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #8 - Laughingitz - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #10 - Toofpulla - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
- #11 - Verminz - Underworld Goblin (40,000gp)
Star Players Hired
|24.01.19||Temper Bay Marauders||0||2||0||0||0||1,190,000||L|
|06.12.18||The Fury Little Animals||2||1||3||1||9,000||1,160,000||W|
|25.10.18||Barack Varr Dreadnauts||1||1||1||2||9,000||1,110,000||D|
|Kreek was good on offence. Bad defence, loosing Kreek and no bite allowed the beards to equalise!|
|18.10.18||Temper Bay Marauders||1||0||1||3||9,000||990,000||W|
|The wizard won the game!|
|Morg getting too old! Couldn\'t even crush a Gobbo!|
|27.09.18||The Stompy and the Squish||2||0||0||0||0||1,080,000||W|
|UNDERWORLD ARE ARSE|
|Unbelievable, Dull draw with plenty of luck with the Humans!|
Awards list in full
This team has not any awards as of yet.