Joeseph J. Curwen is an… well known figure in the local bloodbowl scene. Infamous also works as an adjective. Always trying to make a quick buck, the infamous JoJo Curwen has gone from team to team, usually departing with a great big burlap sack with the words “Swag” on it. Sometimes “Body Parts”, but that’s a Necromancer for you. After a reasonbly humid time working some kind of long con with the Slaan team “The Deadly Spawn” that ended in him escaping with all the temple gold he could grab before the concept of “Slaan Teams” was erased from existence, he roamed about the amateur scene, trying to find a new idea that would take him to Blood Bowl stardom again.
He was watching one pub side, when after a particularily ambitious tackle saw their Minotaur pushed into the sidelines and almost knocking his Pasty out of his hands. Recognising him as notorious CV Fraudster and former Blackburner and Deadly Spawn player Tantor The Elephant, he had a spark of inspiration. He proceeded to hire the entire pitch. All of them, even some of the spectators. JoJo’s line of thinking was thus: There’s only one thing in the world more vicious and dangerous than a Blood Bowl team, and that was it’s fans. JoJo proceeded to put together a team of violent Blood Bowl hooligans the likes of which the league has never seen.
With, possibly, good reason.
Can Joeseph Curwen lead this motley crew to glory? Or at the very least, bloodshed? Even with help from Tantor (who is desperately trying to get back up to match fitness after his three year retirement) and a player who is DEFINITELY NOT FORMER 2015’s MOST IRONICALLY NAMED PLAYER OF THE YEAR: MR FUMBLES. That would silly. The Cult of Sandwich have a Fatwa on him, everyone knows that. There’s an 11,000 Gold Piece bounty on his head. There’s surely no way that is the case.
Career Statistics for Kingsport Wizards
- P: Number of games Played
- TF: Number of Touchdowns scored by the team
- TA: Number of Touchdowns scored against the team
- CF: Number of casulties caused by the team
- CA: Number of casulties the team has suffered
- %: Teams win percentage (including Draws)
Performance by Season
Performance by Championship Cup
|The HDWSBBL Championship Cup||2||1||1||0||1||2||2||5||0||0||50|
Performance by Competition
|The Championship XIV||2||1||1||0||1||2||2||5||0||0||50|
- #1 - Daniel Pauls - Renegade Human Linesman (70,000gp)
- #2 - Mad Steve - Renegade Orc (50,000gp)
- #3 - Randy Gast - Renegade Human Linesman (50,000gp)
- #4 - Alf Gand - Renegade Human Linesman (50,000gp)
- #5 - Manny Sarv - Renegade Human Linesman (60,000gp)
- #6 - Deaf Dumb and Blind Tommy - Renegade Human Linesman (50,000gp)
- #7 - Senor Fumblerini - Renegade Dark Elf (75,000gp)
- #8 - Peeved Steve - Renegade Goblin (40,000gp)
- #9 - Dory Dumbles - Renegade Human Linesman (50,000gp)
- #10 - Mr Whiskers - Renegade Skaven (50,000gp)
- #12 - Absolutely Furious Steve - Renegade Troll (115,000gp)
- #13 - Whammothep - Chaos Ogre (140,000gp)
- #16 - Korag Spinebreaker - Journeyman (75,000gp)
Upcoming Matches (Fixtures)
|21.10.21||Badland Bruiser’s||The Championship XIV (North Division)|
|04.11.21||The Asgard Marauders||The Championship XIV (North Division)|
|18.11.21||Snot Club Lotz||The Championship XIV (North Division)|
|02.12.21||Cromarc Wyldyr Waywatchers||The Championship XIV (North Division)|
|23.09.21||The Chunder Plunderers||1||0||1||0||4,000||940,000||W|
|I'll take that. I'll more than take that. To be frank I don't know how we even won that.|
|09.09.21||Tortuga Bay Buccaneers||0||2||1||5||3,000||980,000||L|
|Honestly glad anybody survived. The goblin took out a Mummy at least!|
Awards list in full
This team has not any awards as of yet.