The Bloated Bile Blitzers
The Bile Blitzers made their debut in the Blood Bowl realm. What the rookie team lacked in experience and strength, they made up for in spirit and determination, but this proved to be insufficient to get the wins and survive the season. The team was so badly beaten and injured, they were unable to spread the contagion of Nurgle anymore, there is not much they could do from the injury bench. Grandfather Nurgle decided it was best to disband the team. He turned the team to a congealed jelly mess, gathered them up and placed them in a beaker on his shelf. Where they would remain stagnating forever, or so they thought.
10 years passed, and with the rise in popularity of Khorne and his teams ravaging the Blood Bowl leagues, Grandfather Nurgle decided to create a strong concoction of his deathly plagues to weaken them. It was whilst brewing this terrible poison, one of his shelves slipped and an old dusty, long forgotten, beaker fell into the brew.
A few seconds passed, before the cauldron began to rumble and spit, out clambered a group of huge bloated, contorted, monstrous beings. After the last of the creatures crawled from the pot, a snot like tear fell from Nurgles 7th eye as he realised these individuals were once his beloved team of lovable rotters, The Bile Blitzers.
The team was barely recognisable due to the amalgamation of the old players, Nurgle assigned them new names. Their names are given to them to send fear to their enemies on the pitch. The captain, a mighty hulk of a beast named Bilious Belcher, is ready to lead the team of contagious monsters.
With the release of their previous coach, exiled to another realm to fight the wars of Nurgle and no other teams being formed for many years, there is a lack of experienced coaches. Nurgle dug deep into his craterous belly and flung out a huge lump of crud, he moulded it into the shape of a coach, coughed a life-giving curse into it and named it Fleatus Felchington, this silent lump of disease is now in charge of managing the team.
The Festering Mucus Arena was easy to rebuild as it was only ever a small wooden shack deep within the enormous garden of Nurgle. With a quick lick of gangrene and sneeze of vomit, the stadium was better than ever, with a new food court and toilet facilities. Away fans are warned there is a 77.7% chance of death when attending.
With a new look, a new stadium, a new coach, they required a new name, they are now known as……. The Bloated Bile Blitzers!!!
Career Statistics for The Bloated Bile Blitzers
|The Bloated Bile Blitzers||3||2||1||0||2||1||4||5||0||0||67|
- P: Number of games Played
- TF: Number of Touchdowns scored by the team
- TA: Number of Touchdowns scored against the team
- CF: Number of casulties caused by the team
- CA: Number of casulties the team has suffered
- %: Teams win percentage (including Draws)
Performance by Season
Performance by Competition
|Chanelf Challenge Cup 2519||3||2||1||0||2||1||4||5||0||0||67|
- #1 - Bilious Belcher (Captain) - Bloater (110,000gp)
- #2 - Pustule Picker - Pestigor (100,000gp)
- #3 - Crumble Crud - Rotter (40,000gp)
- #4 - Pestilent Pecker - Pestigor (80,000gp)
- #5 - Boilus Bulger - Bloater (110,000gp)
- #6 - Billy Bad-Breath - Bloater (110,000gp)
- #7 - Snodule Scuzzball - Rotspawn (170,000gp)
- #8 - Baculum Basher - Bloater (110,000gp)
- #9 - Ragged Rectus - Rotter (40,000gp)
- #10 - Gushing Gangrene - Rotter (40,000gp)
- #11 - Mucus Membrane - Rotter (40,000gp)
- #13 - Halvdan Berg - Rotter (60,000gp)
- #12 - Terminal Typhoid - Rotter (40,000gp)
Upcoming Matches (Fixtures)
|11.07.19||Themysciran Thunderers||Chanelf Challenge Cup 2519 (Central Division)|
|Nurgle blessed us on this day! We were strong in the defence to hold onto the win!|
|20.06.19||Barack Varr Dreadnauts||0||1||0||3||3,000||1,080,000||L|
|Nurgle betrayed us today. Our defence was strong but not strong enough.|
|13.06.19||Norsca Wild Fire||1||0||3||1||5,000||1,000,000||W|
|The Bile Blitzers have Made their triumphant return! The Cup will be ours!|
Awards list in full
This team has not any awards as of yet.