This Player was part of the league under a previous ruleset.
|Thrower||7||3||3||7||Pass, Accurate, Dodge, Sure Hands, Block, Nerves of Steel||-AG||190,000gp|
The best passer in the League by far. His passes are so accurate he has never missed a pass. The team is lucky to have him on board as he almost didn’t make it to the Elite 11. To his (and our) luck his rival, a young player name unknown who was better than Erison at the time, was killed in a daring attempt to tackle a ogre for some unknown reason. But with one great fall came a greater rise.
Played as a thrower for three years and was formally a catcher playing for the Greenfield Giants who young Caneran went to have trials with.
- Debuted at the start of the 2506/07 season.
- One of the Elite 11.
- Was part of the Open Scramble 2506/07 winning team.
- Was part of the team that went to the XLVII Blood Bowl Tournament.
- Has scored a completion in every game he has played in on an average of two a game.
- Has won the most completions scored in a season twice in a row. 2506/07 and 2507/08.
- Holds the record for most completions during a match by a player. This was made during a league match against the Teotigua Predators dated 05/11/2509 with a total of seven!
- He has held all the player records for completions as well as the team records of which he mainly broke.
- He has also won most completions scored in both the League Cup and the Championship Cup a consecutive three times.
- Has scored over seventy five completions in his career.
- Is the best passer in the league all-time and active.
|The Loren Rangers||62||0||0||162||0||2||172|
Performance by Season
Performance by Championship Cup
|New World Conference Cup||6||0||0||0||12||0||12|
|The HDWSBBL Challenge Cup||8||0||0||0||24||0||24|
|The HDWSBBL Championship Cup||9||0||0||0||22||1||27|
|The HDWSBBL League Cup||35||0||0||0||92||1||97|
Performance by Competition
|HDWSBBL League Knockout Cup||1||0||0||0||1||0||1|
|New World Conference League 2515/16||6||0||0||0||12||0||12|
|The Championship V||1||0||0||0||2||0||2|
|Spite Challenge 2510/11||4||0||0||0||11||0||11|
|Open Scramble 2510/11||7||0||0||0||19||0||19|
|The Championship IV||3||0||0||0||7||0||7|
|Pepslay Challenge 2509/10||4||0||0||0||13||0||13|
|Open Scramble 2509/2510||9||0||0||0||32||0||32|
|The Championship III||1||0||0||0||4||0||4|
|Hunts Havoc 2508/2509||7||0||0||0||15||0||15|
|The Championship II||2||0||0||0||3||1||8|
|Open Scramble 2507/2508||6||0||0||0||14||0||14|
|The Championship I||2||0||0||0||6||0||6|
|Open Scramble 2506/2507||5||0||0||0||11||1||16|
Awards list in full
|Winner||Open Scramble 2506/2507|
|Winner||Pepslay Challenge 2509/10|
|North Division Champion||Open Scramble 2507/2508|
|South Division Champion||Open Scramble 2509/2510|
Awards from Seasons
|Most COMP||2506/07 Season||23|
|Most COMP||2507/08 Season||23|
|Most COMP||2509/10 Season||52|
|Most COMP||2510/11 Season||32|
Awards from Competitions
|Most COMP||Open Scramble 2506/2507||17|
|Most COMP||The Championship I||8|
|Most COMP||The Championship II||3|
|Most COMP||Hunts Havoc 2508/2509||15|
|Most COMP||The Championship III||4|
|Most COMP||Open Scramble 2509/2510||32|
|Most COMP||Pepslay Challenge 2509/10||13|
|Most COMP||The Championship IV||7|
|Most COMP||Open Scramble 2510/11||19|
|Most COMP||Spite Challenge 2510/11||11|
|Most COMP||The Championship V||2|